UMI’s premium boxed lower control arms are fully boxed to offer the factory look while still providing enhanced performance to the vehicle. Our premium factory arms are built from larger 3” x 1-1/2” rectangular tubing and feature CNC machined radius ends and bushing holders. Boxed control arms include fully capped radius ends to prevent debris from entering to arm while offering the factory look to your classic. Suitable for street, strip or corner carving, these arms minimize suspension deflection for a crisp handling setup and reduce wheel hop. Sway bar mounting holes are reinforced with TIG welded sleeves to allow factory style sway bar mounting, including UMI’s popular 1” version. Boxed control arms are assembled with greaseable polyurethane bushings for a quiet comfortable ride. Choose black powder coat to get the factory looking control arm you’ve been seeking.
- 3” x 1-1/2” x 1/8” wall large mild steel rectangular tubing
- Fully boxed design uses nicely capped ends to maintain factory look
- CNC machined for accuracy and consistency
- MIG welded heavy duty bushing holders
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings with zinc plated sleeves
- Durable and long lasting powder coat finish
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Installation: Item installs in approximately one hour using basic hand tools.